Wednesday, 16 February 2011

WOYWW 89


Hi all, what a week. I did clean up my workspace ( I did!!!)  But within hours it was like this again. I just couldn't find anything when it was all cleared away. I hope I am not the only one that can only be creative with a messy table, LOL. Anyway, I can't really explain it, but when I am surrounded with all my 'stuff' ideas seem to just 'come' to me. I see this paper, this colour and it just all seems to fit, if you know what I mean. I normally don't plan to make a card it just 'happens'. Oh well, so that is my excuse to keep my desk like this....no point in cleaning it up again away....pretty much like one of my sons would say when he was younger and I was always on his case to make his bed, he would try to explain to me that is was a waste of time, because he would mess it up again anyway, when he went to bed again.......now where did he get that from??
Looking forward to having a sticky beak over at your place...
blessings Hilde

14 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW, What a lovely busy desk you have there.
    Andria - 22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow such a creative desk this week so much going on there too.Have happy wedensday
    hugs judex22

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to see my stuff as well when I'm crafting I do have a home for everything but I can still see most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work best with lots of stuff around me too.... at least, that's my excuse! Your desk looks great, and you have some fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun things on your busy desk this morning. Love the images you are coloring. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #30

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya
    lovely creative desk, lots of lovely images there.have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (31)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hilde, thats a gorgeous workspace
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say if ti works for you then go for it and hang what everyone else thinks!!!! I'm a tidy crafter but it certainly takes all sorts. Have fun with your messy desk!

    Hugs
    Brenda 100

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great desk, just how I love to work! Shaz #131

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have quite a lot going on here! Love your space and those pretties all colored and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your desk, it reminds me of mine! Your colouring skills are ace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't need an excuse to be messy here. We all know it's just part of our creative flow!
    joZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your desk...........messy is the best way to create!

    Andrea.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots happening on your desk and if it works for you keep it messy or your might tidy your mojo into a drawer - me I keep my mojo neatley in the drawer on the right lol ~ Nicky no.6

    ReplyDelete