Wednesday, 23 February 2011

WOYWW 90

Hi everyone! Just purchased some new stamps and can't wait to try them out. I have printed some sentiments onto watercolour paper. Not sure what I was thinking excactly at the time. I am sure it made sense then....

 I really need to clean up my space some more. My desk seems have this 'magnetic' quality. As soon as I clean it, out of nowhere all this 'stuff' mysteriously appears...mmmmh.!!
Not sure if there is such a thing as a work desk fairy. If there is , I have one that's doing the reverse, LOL.
Ha, at least I know where everything is, mostly.
I just give everything a gentle shove and there is always enough room to make something.
Hope you enjoyed your snoop today, can't wait to see yours. Blessings Hilde

9 comments:

  1. Hi ya
    gorgepus new stamps, lovely creative desk,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(18)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy desk Hilde, love your new stamps and those sentiments are great.

    Hugs
    Brenda 103

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative desk this week hun .Happy wednesday hope you pop by leave a message and enter my Tim holtz candy especialy for all woywwers.As i cant make this workshop.:(...good luck
    hugs judex7

    ReplyDelete
  4. My desk used to be the dropping ground for everything.. 117

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are going to be busy.

    If you haven't been yet please pop over to our blog shop, leave us a comment and be in with the chance to win a crafter's apron.

    http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

    Good luck.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has a messy work space...
    Hugs
    Tamara
    P S Have now become a follower..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes when my desk gets really cluttered I suddenly can't think straight. I have to keep it sort of clean; my space for actual working is very small so I just do one thing at a time and clean up after myself then onto the next project. Thanks for sharing your space!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your desk you certainly work to the push and shove techinque lol - I have to work in a tidy desk or it stresses me out - I am a sad crafter thats also has fun organiseing lol ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky no.4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work space. Lots of nice new stash. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I am so late getting by this week but life happens. Vickie #148

    ReplyDelete