Wednesday, 9 February 2011

WOYWW 88

Hi all, so sorry, but do not know where the last two weeks have gone....LOL. Oh well, I am here now. My desk is overflowing once again, so have expanded onto the ironing board (again!). I have got my big kick out and the green basket is full of tim holtz and sizzix dies. Just love my dies. Don't use them nearly as much as I should.
Running out of room and having a very small meltdown. The box you see infront of you is full of my competition cards and then some. My poor little cricket machine is once again hidden and not to be seen. Just need to sort out my cards and put them on etsy or ebay. Too much stuff....I am sooo blessed, he he. Love my 'stuff.!!
Have a wonderful week everyone .Cant' wait to check out your mess, I mean work desks....
Blessings Hilde

16 comments:

  1. Best use of an ironing board I've seen! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    agree with helen much better use for the ironing board! lol, lovely lot of stash, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(11)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of using my ironing board! Thats a good one. I don't use it for ironing I should get some use out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ironing board table. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I like that way to use the ironing board better than the conventional way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh do show and tell when you've played some with that great collection of dies. I know what you mean about having too many cards too....argh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best snoop! What else are ironing boards for?
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have an ironing board in my room too and it often ends up looking like that one! That's a pile and a half of cards you have available to sell, good luck with that.

    Hugs
    Brenda 89

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Love my big shot and my TH dies too! I can't wait till the new ones come out next month. Thanks for sharing.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perhaps I should use my ironing board as well - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your use of the ironing board certainly better than using it for ironing lovely box of cards you have there too ~ Nicky no.9

    ReplyDelete
  12. I might be tempted to use the ironing board... if I had any idea where it is at the moment! Love all the dies and things you have to play with. I am just jealous of everything this week because i don't have time to play, just to knit. That card hiding there is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't think of a better use of an ironing board.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are brave! If I pulled out the ironing board, someone might expect me to actually use it! LOL Star 102

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your use of the ironing board in a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo

    Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo

    ReplyDelete