Friday, 25 February 2011

Challenges:Less is more, Flutterby Wednesday, DYSU, Stamping B's, Crafty Sentiments

Hi all, just love Daffodils. I always forget where I planted them and love getting the surprise when they pop up where I least expect them to by, lol. These speak of spring to me big time and are beautiful.
Just love them.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

W 3Less is more: Spring
Flutterby Wednesday# 43: Anything goes
DYSU: Anything Goes
Stamping B's#99: Use a flower on the card

11 comments:

  1. I love daffodils too, they do spread don't they
    That's a nice image I think ti works with the ribbon
    Thank you for joining us
    See you again
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see them anywhere... like you I think of them as a true harbinger of Spring!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    See you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely less is more card and those daffodils really do speak of Spring. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about daffodils - it's the surprise! I love the daffodils on your card and the way you've grounded them with the ribbon.

    Well done for beating that old cancer and don't ever feel bad about feeling emotional about it. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your daffodils and the ribbon along the bottom. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful flowers - can't wait for spring

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that corner and the color combo with the bright yellow ribbon. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card your corner feature is great too. Love the "host of golden daffodils"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is super, I too love Daffodils they are so pretty, Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers, thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete