Sunday, 27 February 2011

Challenges: stamp something, jugs, crazy4challenges




Hi all, well I really like this challenge, hope you give it a go as well.
Often at a loss to know what to give people for a present, most people have everything, and you don't want the cost to blow out. I have given packs if cards away as a gift before but not in a matching envelope box.
Go to..........Just us Girls..........and follow the easy intructions. Really worked for me, though I had to change it a little to suit me in cm rather than inches as my scorpal is in metric.
I am entering this card gift pack into the following challenges;

Stamp something: Something with flowrs
Just us girls # 73: Envelope Gift Box
Crazy4challenges# 76: use flowers

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set!!! So adorable! Wonderful take on the template challenge! So glad you played along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a beautiful set of cards. Great layouts and colors and I just love the box you made to hold them - you got it right on!! Thanks so much for joining Just Us Girls this week! We appreciate your participation and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're SO cute! I'm glad this was a fun addition to your crafty treasure chest of ideas...YOUR beautiful cards are quite worthy of SUCH a gorgeous box! I'm delighted that you shared your great USE of this super template! THANKS for sharing your talent with JUST US GIRLS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! These cards are so sweet! I especially like the little girl with her horse card. Whoever gets thsi gorgeous set is LUCKY! Thanks so mucb for playing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete