Sunday, 27 February 2011

Challenges: Stamp, scrap and doodle, CES, Craft4eternity, ICS, Crafty Cardmakers

Hi again, I am on a roll, just heard from a friend that needs to know that I care. I thought this sentiment was perfect for her. The paper just reminds of spring and so do the butterflys. An easelcard isn't always my first or most favourite card, but I do love them. I hope you can see all the glitter on the little girls skirt. Just too cute. I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CES Challenge#25: Flowers and Flutterby's
Craft 4 eternityy : Make and Easel Card
 Inspirational Card Sketches# 103: Easel Card plus sketch
 Crafty Cardmakers# 40: Fairies and 2 paper punches ( SU butterfly, MS borderpunch)

8 comments:

  1. This is the cutest fairy ever and now she's on such a gorgeous card. I'm certain your friend will appreciate this. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just beautiful, I love those papers. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great easel card and so love the LOTV stamps have a few in my collection. MAny thanks for sharing with us at ICS this week. nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a sweet card I love the image and the paper you used.
    Great job on the easel card. Thanks for joining us at SSDS.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the image you have used and your colouring is fab :O)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers :O)
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabby crad..love that cute image and fabby colours!! Thanks for playing with us at CES xx

    ReplyDelete