Saturday, 12 February 2011

Challenges: Pals Paperart, The sugar Bowl, I love promarkers


Hi all, at the moment I feel like I am the pick up guy, delivery guy and overall taxi and babysitter of the family. I'm not complaining, I know it's only for a season, buy boy, try to get a card done here and there. Frustrating.
A love sugar nellie stamp called just a girl. I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Pals Paperart # 80: vintage
 The Sugar Bowl#53: Sketch and colour pic( must be sugar nellie image)
I love Promarkers# 52: 1st Birthday bash and blog hop

7 comments:

  1. Hi. Lovely image for a lovely card. Nice bit of texture going on too! Thanks for joining in with our special birthday celebrations at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde such a pretty card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Hilde, I love Sugar Nellie images. Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card,cute and love the doily, thank you for entering our Birthday challenge at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hilde, loving your take on the challenge, thanks for taking part in the Sugar bowl and happy crafting,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, I love the image and that stripey ribbon is fabby :O) Thanks for entering our Birthday Challenge on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super, great creation!

    thanks for playing in the sugar bowl

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete