Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Challenges: Our Creative Corner, Pear Tree Designs, Craft your passion

Hi everyone, I don't know about you, but I just love trees. This stamps is just so lovely and brings back many memories I have when I was a young girl just swinging. I would lean back and close my eyes and just swing. Just love it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Our Creative Corner: Branch out: Tree images, Cas card
 Pear Tree Designs #35: Free for all
 Craft your passion #44: Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. what a stunning card, I love the simplicity of it, the image is very sweet and does bring back memories! thanks for joining us at craft you passion this week. Patsi (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the black and white colors! Thanks so much for joining us on the OCC Branch Out Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tree image and pretty card! The black and white is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I love that tree stamp! And yes, I loved to swing as a child. It almost felt like flying, huh? Anyways, thank you for playing along in our challenge over @ OCC. I love the black and white look. I always have a hard time with that, but you did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific tree image and wonderful all over design. I love the black and white with the combination of patterns and layers and that bit of doily peeking out is the perfect finishing touch. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I love that image and the monochrome colour scheme! The doily poking out is just lovely!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs this week in our 'Anything Goes' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant card.The black and white colour scheme suits the image well.Tahnks fopr joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete