Friday, 18 February 2011

Alphabet Challenge : P for Paper Piecing

Hi all, hope you had a wonderful week so far. Can't hardly believe it, Friday again. Where did this week go. I must say I am quietly pleased how my paper piecing has turned out.
This weeks challenge over at the Alphabet Challenge Blog is P for Paper piecing.
I love these oldfashioned dresses and fell in love with this image. The fan, hair and skin are all coloured with promarkers. The top part of the dress is a different paper pattern to the bottom.  I slighty enhanced the edges with a red marker.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Your next stamp# 36: Paper piecing
I love Promarkers # 53: Paper piecing
the ABC Challenge: O for Oldfashioned ( nor more than 4 other challenges)

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Love the PP women, she looks so elegant! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /SAri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There.

    Beautiful card.

    Look forward to working with you on the next DT project.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful elegant card, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Hilde. Lovely card and great paper piecing. The MS punch works so well with your image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love your image and that punch is awesome! I have seen that punch before and have been hesitant to buy it, but everytime I see it on a project it looks really good. Very nice! Thank you for joining us this week over at ABC Challenge this week;0)

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image and the paper piecing of her dress and wow to that MS punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeuos card!!

    Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge this week...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautifully done, thank you for entering I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete