Wednesday, 12 January 2011

WOYWW 84

Before: Hi all, hope you all had a wonderful week. Well it's been very wet here and my fellow countrymen in Queensland are copping the rain and floods. A terrible tragedy. So many people dead and missing. Please pray for them.
So whilst I was listening to the latest updates of the floods I got myself busy. This is on the opposite side of where I have my super long desk. It's a pull out sleeper couch, my craftstuff has a habit of 'expanding' if you know what I mean. In the corner near the window you can see some of my synthetic grass mats I sell on ebay.Underneath in the red box is some of my stained glass supplies. Hubby has made me a 'corner' in the shed now for my stained glass stuff..Little does he know once I settle into the 'shed' he can forget about me be happy with just a corner.........When it;s up and running I will take some pics for you to see. That will be soooo fun......


After: Well here is the after shot. A little more tidier and you can even see the couch - OMG!  Looks rather nice, huh?


Before: My son did a room tidy ( yes, miracles do happen, this is proof!) and I ended up with one of his chuck outs, which is a broken computer desk. Wasn't quiet sure at first what to do with it but then the light went on upstairs if you know what I mean. Not that I really needed another desk, but seeing this was only a small one, I could leave my cricut out and didn't always have to pack it away, just have to roll over with my chair from the other side. Oh yeah, some of us have a hard life  .....LOL.

After: Oh look, you can see the cricut machine again.Just underneath there is a pull out bit where the keyboard is ment to go, so I store all the cricut mats there. So works well for me. My intention is to use it more, now that its out. That's the theory anyway.I must say I do love it but don't use it as much  as I should. It's only the simple one, the one that takes 6 inch wide mats. I am very blessed to have it.
Thanks for sticky beeking everyone! Please remember to pray for the flood victims. Blessings Hilde



17 comments:

  1. Love the floorspace...lol Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs Marjo #23 Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    nothing like a good tidy up, so you can mess it all up again, fab sofa, have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (25)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all thinking of those who are suffering so much with the floods and wishing for better news soon!
    Sue xx 67

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some amazing before and after photos! Big difference! So sorry to hear about the flooding, will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! you've really blitzed it and got things so tidy.
    We are all following the dreadful tragic news here in England and hope things ease very soon. We are just amazed and concerned at the range of it all.
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love before and after pics and the fact that miracle happened in your home is reason to rejoice. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how much bigger a room looks when it's all tidy, well done on your little spring clean.
    Happy Wednesday
    Minxy #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all thinking of and praying for those affected by the bad weather.
    It must have taken you for ever to clean all of that. It looks fabulous.
    Happy WOYWW
    Tertia 93

    ReplyDelete
  9. My room gest very messy too when I create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't believe those pictures of the floods I saw yesterday, such power, and it came so quickly too, no time to react. Hoping for better news in the next few days but really fearing the worst. Love your "makeover" though, that was quite some clean up!

    Hugs
    Brenda 99

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your before and after shots - must say the tidy way is my way - will be praying for all the people effected by the floods ~ Nicky 45

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am like you when I am in the mood to create my equipment seems to take on a life of its own... and any available space. Love the before and afters.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow amazing before and afters, but you do know you will never find anything again?

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a differnec, love the cushions on the couch, have been listening to the news just hope all those missing are found safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Watching some of the footage on the floods last night, it must be terrifying. Water in the wrong place can do so much damage, and it carries on for such a long time. There are people from the floods in the UK over the last couple of years who are still not back in their own homes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you come and tidy mine up now please :)
    nice to meet you
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You really did a fantastic clean up job! Great Before and After pictures!
    xoxo Karen

    ReplyDelete