Friday, 28 January 2011

M for Men, Alphabet Challenge

Hi all , hope you all had a great week. So close to the weekend. Well I have been busy making cards again ( surprise, surprise)
The challenge this week for the Alphabet Challenge Blog is M for Men.
Do you believe, when I was trying to come up with an idea, some idea, anything...nothing. Then all of a sudden I had an ephiphany, he he. Of course couldn' t fine a sentiment to go with my 'theme' so had to make my own on MS Word. So there you have it, rumaged around my old stash and found some paper that look like an old fence, perfect. This is a freebie digi image from Dulemba.  I was also lucky enough to find some ribbon that matched the colours, dry embossed part of the card and here he is. Hope you like him
I am also entering him into the following challenges:

My time to craft# 125: Emboss ( background base card is dry embossed with swiss dots)
Aly's Sunday Challenge# 34 : Man Card
Southern Girls Challenge: Dry Embossing ( Aus)

4 comments:

  1. it is always so difficult for me to come up with more masculine cards and yet you have done a lovely job of it here. So cute. And yes I am leaving a comment in hopes that you will visit me too. I am not too proud to beg for visitors! LOL...Seriously have a wonderful weekend....~hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, lovely image. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Hilde! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete