Monday, 17 January 2011

Challenges:Sweetstopsketch,Challenge up your life, the beary scrap, phindy's place, christian paper crafts, forgotten scraps


Hi there, hope you are all well and had a wonderful weekend. Time just goes by too quickly at the moment.
I really enjoyed making this card, and pulled out my embossing folders for this one.
The Bear/Valentine image is a freebie from Forgotton Scraps, head on over there and grab it while you can.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Sweet Stop# 91: Dry Embossing
Challenge up your life # 35: Clean and simple
 The Beary Scrap# 18: Friendship/Love
Phindy's Place # 38: Valentines or loved one
Christian paper crafts # 88: It's all about love
Forgotten Scraps # 1: Use free Bear/ or monster Digi

9 comments:

  1. Too cute and great job coloring it! The sketch is wonderful and I love the embossing details!! Thanks for playing along in my challenge at Forgotten Scraps - I love your card!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!!! I love the embossing :-) What fun details and yet so simple. Just beautiful... Thanks for joining us at Forgotten Scraps.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww this is so sweet. What a fabulous job you did coloring this cutie. Thanks so much for joining us this week for Phindy's Place Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice!
    Thanks for playing along at Challenge up your life!

    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great sketch you used, I love the embossing and colors! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge, I hope to see you again next time!

    Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing along at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge. I hope to see you again. Good Luck!
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is really sweet! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet Challenge to include "love" or "friendship". I love your card!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card! I love the colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at The Beary Sweet Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Kimm

    ReplyDelete