Monday, 10 January 2011

Challenges:Cardsundmore, Stamp, scrap and doodle,make it colourful, 7 kids college fund, the crazy challenge

Hi all, this is my favourite image ( for the moment) to use for baby cards, in pink or blue,it just looks fab. I was a digi freebie that I have had for a while, but there was no name on the download and i have now forgotten who it was from, but whoever it was, thank you very much.
I used a real lace accent an distressed the background paper I layered the digi on. I coloured it all in with pro-markers. I used a tim holtz die cut for the pattern on the left which is a shiny blue card, finished off with a bit of glitz and there it is. Hope you like it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cardsundmore # 16 : Distressed
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle : New Beginnings
make it colourful #1 : Warm or cold colours
7 kids college fund # 12: Hot or cold
the crazy challenge# 48: all things new ( new baby)

6 comments:

  1. Uui! Ist das ein entzückendes Motiv mit ganz tollen Farben!
    Danke für´s Mitmachen bei CuM!
    LG Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I like it very much!
    Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe.. what an adorable image! Thanks for playing along with us at Make It Colourful Challenges! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE IMAGE and the coloring is just right :)
    THANK YOU for playing with us at,Make it Colourful.RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kid's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete