Monday, 31 January 2011

Challenges: Sundays with Chrissi, totally gorjuss,Pollycraft, fabnfunky, scrap creations

Hi all, hope you had a wonderful weekend. My goodness, don't tell me another week has flown by?
This gorgeous shoe digi is from Jak Heath, just so cute, and I left the sentiment where is was placed. I decided not to make the shoe too big, so left it this size but maybe should have made the sentiment a bit bigger? I am entering this card into the following challenges:

sundays with chrissi # 13: Digi Stamp and Ribbons
totally gorjuss # 65: As you like it
Pollycraft # 77: Black and white plus one
fabnfunky, # 57 : Delight in your digi
Scrap Creations: Colour challenge: Black, white and red


2 comments:

  1. Love that red shoe! Great colour combo. thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete