Friday, 14 January 2011

Challenges: Sugar Nellie, Dutch Dare, Crafty Annes challenge blog, I love Promarkers

Hi again, here is another card I made with my new Digi from Sugar Nellie.This is Verity.
 I enlarged her a little and made her  the 'centre' of attention.
I used a Marianne Createables die for the lovely design. This was actually an experiment that I am quietly please with. I coloured first and then cut out. I am really happy with it. ( which is rare!!)
I coloured her with promarkers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Dutch Dare #95 : All stitched up ( use real or faux stitching)
Crafty Anne's Challenge Blog #32 : Ring in the new but don't ring out the old
The Sugar Bowl # 51:  sketch and use a sugarnellie stamp
 I love Promarkers# 48 : Punches -Die cuts

13 comments:

  1. You've definitely succeeded in making her the centre of attention Hilde. I love effect you've created by cutting her out with the die. Thank you for sharing her with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and great colours!!

    Thanks for playing with us @ the Sugar Bowl :)

    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hilde.
    Your coloring is gorgeous and I'm a big purple fan myself.

    Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning ! she is beautiful and really stands out-thanks for joining us at I ♥ PROMARKERS this week- Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is a lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is stunning the colours that image, wow, this is so beautiful thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! you coloring is wonderful. love that little girl image. thanks for joining us at creative cowgirls. just to let you now...i have a little aniversary candy at my blog, if you wanna join. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Ann's. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous little girl :) i do like the "doily" paper that you use for the image :)

    thanks for join Dutch dare challenge :)
    hope to see you again in the next challenge

    hugs
    yenni

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card...
    Hug
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete