Monday, 17 January 2011

Challenges: Stamping 411, Prarie Fairy, The Stamp Man, Sweet Stampin, Stamp,Scrap and Doodle

Hi again, I really liked making this card as it is so different and quiet 'manly', if you know what i mean. I had this great photo of a lion, so I printed it off onto some craft card ( my colour ink was on it's last legs, so hence the stripey look). The stripes in the print (accidently) seem to go with the stripey background print in the card I used. I also used ( accidently) a self striped card for the front. So lots of good accidents working together for this one.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stampin 411 # 186 : Saturday Sketch
Prarie Fairie # 44: Happy Birthday
 the stamp man# 14: Distressed (torn and inked papers)
Sweet Stampin challenge : use a photgraph ( lion photo on craft card)

12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous photo and it matches the DP perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo - looks great on kraft card too :o) thanks for sharing it with us at Fairy Fun Friday xx Lynne and the Fairy Princesses xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh too cool! I love that gorgeous lion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever idea! Love the Lion photo! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image of the Lion. Makes me recall my trip to Africa and being on Safari. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever! This is a fabulous guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card ... that's such a fabulous pic and I'm lovin your torn edges too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fabulous photo of a lion, & I love the card you've created with it. Perfect for a man, thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photo...how fun to make it into a card image! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love the image! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, very striking with that powerful image. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week with your lovely work.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card, love the button! Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

    ReplyDelete