Saturday, 22 January 2011

Challenges: raise the bar, daring cardmakers, Papercutz

Hi all, hope you have had a wonderful week. My goodness, can it be true, weekend already? I am a little out focus at the moment, as i spent all day yesterday in bed with a tummybug. Feeling a lot better today, but still a little tender, if you know what I mean.
I just love strawberries in any shape or form, and they taste good too. Strawberries always brings back a flood of good memories for me. And they are a delight to colour.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Raise the bar# 50: New: Nestie, Embellishment, White
Daring Cardmakers: It's all about me, a card to you
Paper Cutz #75: Your choice

5 comments:

  1. it looks good enough to eat! thanks for sharing your favourites with Daring cardmakers and I do hope you are feeling much better now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those strawberries look good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card looks delicious! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful.
    I hope you enjoyed making something special Just for Yourself with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy card :) Thank you for joining Daring Cardmakers challege this week!

    ReplyDelete