Friday, 14 January 2011

Challenges: Colour Create, Moving along with the times, Stampin B's, Karber Weekly, A gem of a challenge

Hi again, I really like the base card for this card. It reminds me of corduroy(showing my age). I have been experimenting with some of my dies. This is a marianne creatables die, I coloured in the image first and then cut it out. I really like the effect it makes. I could have shussed the card up a bit , but really felt to leave it cas, as not to take away from the focus on the image.
The Martha Stewart border punch seems to compliment the die.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Colour Create Challenge Blog # 62 : Pink, Blue, Grey and white/creme
Moving along with the times # 81 : Dreams ( I dream to be able to grow lilies to perfection)
 Stampin B;s # 93 : die cuts
Karber Weekly #20 : Use pearls and a Digi
 Pink Gem # 12 : Sketch

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing The Karber Weekly Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pearls on your lilies, thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hilde, gorgeous colours and design.
    Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this week and good luck.
    Hope you've had a great weekend and that all your dreams come true.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors fab take on the sketch love the punch work...thanks for sharing & joining us this wk at A Gem Of a chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card Hilde and I love how you used the pearls...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete