Friday, 14 January 2011

Challenges: Chi chi memories, Paper play, crafty sentiments, a spoonfull of sugar, paper sundaes

Hi all, hope you  had a wonderful week. There goes another week. Where does the time go? I couldn't resist when I saw these beautiful images on the from Sugarnellie.  You will be seeing more of this young lady name Verity I am sure. I have also blessed myself with the Joy Digi stamp. She is also a cutie. I must admit I am hooked on digi  stamps. They are just so easy and you don't have to worry about inkpads and so on. I just love them, and am finding that I use my 'real' stamps less and less. Shock horror!!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Chi Chi Memories# 23: See sketch ( I tried to upload pic of sketch but just wouldn't let me, no idea why)
Paper Play W 2: Cutie Patootie
A spoonfull fo sugar # 134: Thankyou
Paper Sundaes # 51: Circles

8 comments:

  1. Really sweet card - Thank you for playing along on Paper Play Challenge. Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card. love theimage. ty for joining us at crafty sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! Love the heart button!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Tomorrow is Paper Sundaes First Birthday Celebration! Come and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your creation.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that image, Hilde - it's so detailed and beautiful.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful image! I love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again this week for our big Birthday Celebration!

    ReplyDelete