Sunday, 23 January 2011

Challenge: Fairytales Challenges, scrapbook sisters, I love promarkers, totally papercrafts

Hi again, hope you are all well. Had a stint of some virus the other day, am better now. Thank goodness, back to crafting. Too many interuptions. How hard is it to find ones socks? Please tell me. Someone is alwasy looking for something in this house, and I seem to be only one who know where everything is?? Some days I feel like a walking encylopedia, some of the questions I get asked!! I have a winge, but deep down I love. Come on you know you do too. Makes one feel needed. But sometimes.......
Hope you like my card. Just love Poppies!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fairytale Challenge #6 : Flowers
Scrapbook Sisters #19 : Thankyou
Totally Papercrafts #50 : add a heart

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, those poppies are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just gorgeous, Hilde. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Love the flowers.

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Totally Papercrafts this week. Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those poppies, where did you get them? and you have coloured them beautifully. Look fab against the black card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so pritty! I love poppies! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete