Friday, 28 January 2011

Aplication for DT call at : Let's Ink It Up

Ahhh, CAS. Just love it. Even though whilst doing this card I had to have a least 3 coffees, LOL.

Isn't she a cutie? I stamped and coloured first, then put her through the die which is a Marianne Creatables.

Ahh, Tilda magnolia, how do I love thee...

This is by far my favourite Tilda stamp, I have done her in so many colour variations it;s not funny.
No matter what you do to her, she just always looks cute.

Hi there, well, gotta be in it to win it. I am trying out for the DT call on the Let's Ink It Up blog.
It;s all about stamping and getting 'inky'.
As much as I love using Digi stamps, I aslo love using
'real' stamps. Even though I always end up with inks where they should not be.
I am very partial to the Tilda stamps and have a new favourite which are the Nellie stamps. Just too cute.
These are only a small selection of my work. I could have added 50 photos, even though I have only been blogging and entering competitions since August last year. I just love. My favourite part is putting together colours you would never (under no circumstances) put next to each other, only to find out they look great. I feel like an interior designer on a mini scale if you know what I mean. I hope you find the right people to be part of your DT. I am currently serving as a DT on the Alphabet Challenge blog and am loving it.
Good Luck
Blessings Hilde

4 comments:

  1. HI Hilde, fab choices, one of my fav Tilda's too, love Sugar Nellie as well. Good luck with the DT Call. Would you please send your application. Suzanne LIIU x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cardds Hilde, good luck with the DT call
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bautifool! Love all creations. Great job with the nesties around that Sugar Nellie. Best of luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of cards Hilde!!! I'm a Magnolia lover too :)

    Hugzzzz
    Tammy xox

    ReplyDelete