Friday, 14 January 2011

Alphabet Challenge : K for keys

Hi all, I am really excited about this. This is my first 'official' entry as on of the Design Team Members of the Alphabet Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is K for keys.
A new challenge every Friday.
So head on over and check out their blog and why not  enter and have some fun.
Card Recipe:
The Heart is a digi freebie from Torico's Digital Designs which I coloured with Promarkers
The backgroung paper (has a shiny background)  is from my old stash of papers,
layered onto cherry red cardstock
The rose border on the left is a small single digi that I put together to make a border, the digi is from Designed2Delight
The Borders punch is from Martha Stewart (I find these punches are happy to punch out thin card, whereas some of the other brands only want to punch out paper)
1 large and 1 small key charm ( yes, but you have to enlarge photo to see it) which I connected by using a mobile phone embellishment cord
Gold edged red ribbon
Glitz
Sizzix flourish
layered 3d flower with heart button centre
A printed sentiment using MS Word
My goodness, now I know why I never write out the card recipe.........................did I put all that onto the card? Wow!! Not sure I will be doing this again, LOL
Blessings Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment