Wednesday, 8 December 2010

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? 79

Hi, I hope you all had a contructive week. I have been quiet busy, hence the two coffee cups, sorry about that. Am a sucker for lots of coffee while I am working. I make a lot of cards and sell them on ebay, plus my challenge cards. So much fun. I am working on some bookmarks at the moment and am using them for little gifts to send in with the Christmas cards for a bunch of friends. Believe or not, this is fairly tidy. I don't like 'setting' up my workdesk. What you see is what you get.

In this pic you can see a little more to the right of where I sit. It's a very long desk/table and there is a computer either end. I homeschool my daughter. She sits to the left and I sit to the right, unless I sit in the middle making cards, LOL. Confused? I will reveal more and more of the 'desk' as time goes on. Might even tidy up a bit, now there;s a shock. My daughter will be doing her year 10 at TAFE next year so will need to find something more contructive to do.God willing my little ebay business might turn into a big ebay business. Have a great week everyone, and thanks so much for all of your lovely comments. You are a great bunch.

13 comments:

  1. Good luck with your eBay enterprise. Your desk looks kinda busy!
    Chrissie #7

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mess and the coffee cups look salot like mine
    vicky 79

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great crafty space and two mugs of something we'd rather not drink now...(My total is three mugs and one cereal bowl) Thanks for my snoop! Have a Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn))#53

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I don't know where to start so I'm not going to!!! Now that's a seriously busy, busy desk!!

    Hugs
    Brenda 83

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep drinkin' that coffee ;) Looks like a lot of card making ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the crafty chaos! The bookmarks are super cute too.

    Hugs, Marjo #45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats seriously messy desk but as i always say a messy desk is a creative one!
    have fab day hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your crafty mess!
    Susan xxox #13

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, your working hard! Good luck with the eBay.

    Hugs
    Maarit #37

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first thing I saw on the desk was your coffee cups. Now that's serious drinking. I hope you can make money on e-bay. I've never known anyone who did, unless they had built up a great following. Happy belated WOYWW from # 4.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can almost smell the coffee from here. How great that you can work alongside your daughter. Good luck with the eBay business.

    Bernie #81

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the busy-ness on your desk - all those different colours. You seem to have a scrap box like mine...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Certainly a very busy looking desk. Hope your e-E-bay sales go well, Best wishes, Kym

    ReplyDelete