Thursday, 23 December 2010

Challenges: stamptacular sunday, craft your passion, papertake weekly, paperplaytime

Hi all, well another very restless night produced some more cards. I am not sure how many more challenges I will be able to do before the BIG day, but I have already surprised myself several times on how much more quickly I can make cards, upload and so on. Amazing. Only six months ago I had to get my daughter to upload photos for me, now i am doing it myself. I am quiet chuffed about that. I have indulged myselfe and bought these lovely dies from ebay /UK these lovely marianne creatable dies, the tree and the lovely circle behind the trees.
Iam entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday #90: Tree-mendous
Craft your passion # 37: Christmas
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes
Paperplaytime# 30: Christmas

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card ! thank you for joining us on our craftyourpassion challenge's blog. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :-) I love these trees ,, fabulous die cuts and the ribbons and design are fab :-)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas :-)
    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trio of trees and the glitz! Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,those trees are gorgeous! :) Your card is perfect for our TREEmendous challenge at Stamptacular Sunday :)

    Thank you for joining at SSC this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete