Monday, 20 December 2010

challenges: stamping royalty, simon says, sketchy colours

Hi everyone, how was the weekend? I hope you all had a chance to have a little rest, this is a busy week leading up to Christmas. We celebrate our Christmas on Christmas Eve, and I am looking forward to it. I am getting very excited. I love Christmas.
It's only stressful if you let it. You are in control, and remember it;s ok to say NO sometimes.
I give you permission not to feel guilty, LOL.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamping Royalty # 50: Bring on the glitz and patterned paper
Simon Says: Blue, White and silver
Sketchy Colours: Blue, white and silver plus sketch

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - and very creative. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the tree. Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete