Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Challenges: Sentimental Sunday, My time to craft

Hi everyone, hope you are having a wonderful day. I just love making Baby cards. It's all about new beginning, something wonderful, fresh and a new start. I am in love with this gorgeous Digi stamp and had this for a while. It's just too cute. I had to force myself to make a Boy one, I tend to lean towards the pinks LOL. But I am sure there are boys being born out there somewhere. Enjoy your day.
I am entering this card into the follwoing challenges:

 My time to Craft#121 : Something New


4 comments:

  1. Super sweet - love all the shades of blue, so perfect for that new little bundle! I'm so glad you were able to join us this week for our challenge at MTTC. Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, sweet image and I love the blues! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Hilde. I love making baby cards too x Thanks for sharing yours with us at MTTCC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable. Great job on your image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete