Friday, 17 December 2010

Challenges: NettieG's Digi Gems, Top Tip Tuesday, Papertake, Stamping for the Weekend,Crafty Sentiments

Hi everyone, my my, what a week I have had. My 15 year old daugher had to have an emergency gall bladder removal, and we are now home again. She is recovering well under the circumstances. They reckon it had to do with her weightloss. She lost 25kgs this year. They can't really explain it, she certainly doesn't fit the criteria. I have a few extra grey hairs, but other than that we are all good. I am just so relieved that she is ok and getting better. Phew!! Could have done with out all of that. So all the things I wanted to do this week didn;t get done, not sure that I will be able to enter any more challenges until the New Year, but my guess is we are all in the same boat there.
Hope you like my CAS card I made with Netties Digi Image. I think the image is just awesome.
Thanks soo much.
I am entering this Card into the following challenges:

 NettieG's Digital Gems: Free Digi
Top Tip Tuesday# 14: Chrismas Inspired
Papertake: Christmas Birthday ( The Birth of Christ)
Stamping for the Weekend # 53: Christmas Theme ( trying out for the DT)
Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, thanks so much for sharing at the SFTW christmas challenge hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got that card done in no time and after the week you had, I am impressed. I love the way you colored the image. Thanks for playing along at NettieG's Digital Gems.

    Chris
    NettieG's Digital Gems
    Lead DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful, don't see much Religious cards around. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments! Hope to see you again!

    Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!
    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful christmas card, thank you for joining in the fun at SFTW with this weeks challenge.

    hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete