Saturday, 4 December 2010

challenges: Flutterby Wednesday, Everything but the kitchensink, FabnFunky

Hi all, I do enjoy making a 'normal' card again, been so focussed on Christmas stuff, but then again it is the season. But just to keep me sane, I revelled in doing something different again. I heat embossed the butterfly. I stamped and embossed the image twice, once in silver on the black card and once in blackon the white card. I then cut them in half and matched the opposites up.So you end up with two sets. Which is awesome, because you can make two cards ofcourse. I just love the colour combo black and white with one. Hope you like it too. The background card (white perimeter) has been dry embossed with a tim holtz swirly pattern, and the blue printed pattern in on a glossy card. So lots of textures.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Futterby Wednesday # 133:  Open ( must have a butterfly, angel or fairy on it)
Everything but the Kitchen sink # 28: Textures ( Their last challenge, sorry to see you go, best of luck in the future, blessings Hilde)
FabnFunky # 51 : Birthday Card

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out really cool! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Thanks for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete