Thursday, 30 December 2010

Challenges: Delightful Inspiration

Hi all,I only just found this sight and was unawear that I had already bought some Digi stamps from here a while ago, go figure!!. This is a progressive challenge, so everytime you enter you will receive a free digi. You will need to purchase one to start somewhere I guess, I bought these cute birds : Whimsical Cardinals-as this is the current challenge, I better hurry as today is the last day.

Desight 2 Delight:Delightful Inspiration: Whimsical Cardinals

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the digi!! Glad to have you joining in the challenge at Designed 2 Delight, it's a lot of fun!! Plus the digi's are so cute!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the chipboard you added! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete