Sunday, 19 December 2010

Challenge: Alphabet Challenge, Crafts4 Eternity, Alysundaychallenge

Hi all, well after the week I had , I could finally steel myself away for a little and make some cards. Ahhhh, such good therapy. Man I enjoy making cards.
Well I came across this awesome image and was just waiting to use it. I wasn't expecting to use it in green tones, but once I found the Crafts4eternity challenge and combinding with the alphabet challenge, you beauty.
Hope you like it. I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - H for Hat  ( trying out for the DT)
Crafts4Eternity # 64: PeaSoup, Use the sketch and shades of green
Alysundaychallenge # 31 : Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so beautiful, you have rocked our challenge this week. Thanks for playing along at C4E. Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Thanks for joining us at c4e hugs xx

    ReplyDelete