Sunday, 28 November 2010

Challenges: thecreative cottage, 7 kids college fund, 2sisters, stamping b's, crafty creations challenge

Hi all, hope you are having a restful weekend. Iam having fun making some more christmas cards. Once again in non tradtional colours. Hope you like it. I used the City of David stampset from Flourishes, and tried out my newly purchased cricut christmas christmas village an cut out the ornaments, added some glitz and a bow, nicely layered with a gorgeous brown/turquoise designer print. A pretty little smal flourish in the left hand corner, it think its a sizzix or maybe a ....not sure now.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
thecreativecottage @ 28 : untradtional Christmas colours
7 kids college fund # 9: nontradtional Christmas colours
2 sisters challenge blog# 15: non tradtional christmas colours
Stamping B's # 86 : Make a Holiday Card
crafty creations challenge # 95: christmas is coming

3 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous card, I love those beautiful colours Hilde....thanks for entering my Bunny Zoe's draw and good luck with it
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya
    wow a fabulous card, luv all the detail on it, great colour combo, thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your City of David is just gorgeous and I like it in blue and brown. I need to use my Cricut. Those ornaments are very pretty. So glad you joined the Stampin B's with your holiday card.

    ReplyDelete