Tuesday, 23 November 2010

challenges: stamping vacation, Pollycraft, palspaperarts

Hi again, as much as I love the non traditional christmas colours, I still love the 'traditional'. I have added a double ribbon bow, some paper lace ( martha stewart border punch) layered punch flower, lots of red glitter on the tree and flowercentre, a freebie sentiment I found, and all coloured with pro markers.
Hope you like it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stamping Vacation: Red Glitter Start from here: (I followed through with the shape of the flower...)
Pollycraft: a glittery Christmas
Palspaperarts #PPA69: Use a ribbon or fabric

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ribbon effect to wrap your holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, pretty ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome red glittered card, thanks for joining in at stamping vacation!

    ReplyDelete