Thursday, 25 November 2010

challenges: Stampavie, Everybody Art Challenge,Passion for Pro markers, For Fun Challenges

Hi everyone, I finally got to try one of my 'new' tilda stamps, new to me anyway. When I bought these wings, I had one of those ah ha moments, and pictured this im my mind before I even new what I was doing.
So cute. Anyway, hope you like it.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Stampavie#118 : Hearts
Everybody Art Challenge#118 : Use shapes
Passion for ProMarkers Challenge W79: Old and new ( the old is the martha stewart border punch, the new is my new tilda stamp set (new to me) only just got it a couple of weeks ago, yeah.)
For Fun Challenges: Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! Those wings are a perfect addition. Thanks for playing this week at FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the wings look fab ! Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card.the tilda and edwin look fab and i love the wings and stunning colours.
    thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Hilde. Thanks for joining us with our special PfP challenge and blog hop, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at PfP :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Hilde, what a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful sweet card !!
    thank you for joining EAC this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such an adorable card and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is gorgeous!! Lovely layout and colour combo! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super sweet card!
    Thank you for joining us at SAM this week!

    Hugs from Germany.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabby card ...such a sweet image :0)..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    What a lovely card. This looks gorgeous, & I love the wings!. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for our special challenge.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete