Wednesday, 24 November 2010

Challenges: A spoonfull of sugar, keep it simple, create4fun, cards for men

Hi all, how has your week been so far? Well here in Sydney we have had sunshine for the last couple of day, whoohoo!!!
I am just about to run out the door, but can't resist to enter this card before I go. I am very much drawn to simplicity, the older I get the more 'uncomplicated' I like it. Not just in cards, LOL. Life is hard enough as it is, so why complicate things, or make it hard for yourself. And one realises (with age) that having a lot of 'stuff' doesn;t always make life easier, often add another burden, because now you have to maintain all the 'stuff'. Oh the card.....
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A spoonfull of sugar# 131: Anything goes
Keep it simple: Evergreen
Create4fun  Week 47: Sketch
Cards for men #24: Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful christmas card for a man. Your paper is very nice and I like how your holly lays on the paper. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good Luck on the challenge. Happy crafting. Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Good luck with the challenge over at Cards for Men.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete