Wednesday, 24 November 2010

challenges: scrapmasters paradise, stamp, scrap and doodle, my time to craft


Hi everyone, I am enjoying the clean and simple lines of this card. The white base card has a lovely linen texture and a wonderful feel to it.
I tried to match the sketch from stamp, scrap and doodle with the colours of the scrapmaster.
Hope you like it.
Blessings Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges: My time to Craft # 116: Something with a tag
Stamp, scrap & Doodle: Sketch
scrapmasters Paradise #75: colour combo

6 comments:

  1. It is lovely to see your work at MTTCC this week Hilde. Your design is very classy and a great use of a tag.I hope you share your work with us again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

    circlebenterprises.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Symple and at timne interesting,,,,,I like it thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you have a card for two of the teams I am on. I love how you used the colors for SPCC and the sketch for SSDS. Great job!!
    Thanks for joining us at SSDS and SPCC this week with your wonderful card.
    I love being on a design team. I get to meet so many new and talented people.
    I am now a follow of yours. I would love to have you stop at my blog. I just did my first video. It may not be that good but I would love to know what you think.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete