Friday, 5 November 2010

Challenges: Passion for Promarker Week 76, A spoonfull of sugar #128, CCH#39, PRC 30

Hi again, well I hope you like this card, because I put as much bling, pearls, lace, glitz and embellishment on the card  as I dared. This is totally out of my comfort zone, as I'm a clean and simple style kinda girl. But even after all this, it still looks plain next to some of the other entries. Oh well... I tried LOL.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Passion for Promarkers Week 76: pearls, lavender and lace
A spoonfull of sugar #128: Relish to embellish
the crazy challenge #39: pearls and swirls
Paper Romance: # 30

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, lovely image and embellies.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilde, what a pretty card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card...such a sweet image..thanks for joining us at PFP...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hilde,
    What a gorgeous card. Love the image & the fab detail. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is delightful and I love all your embellies!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Juliex

    ReplyDelete