Friday, 12 November 2010

challenges: My time to craft , Paper Play,Moving along with the times, CRAFT, CCEE stampers, eat sleep stamp


Hi everyone, hope you are all well. It's a wonder anyone is here in Sydney, we have gone from very cold ( for our standards) digging up the winter woollies to putting on the aircon. Who can figure this weather out. But apparently it's a normal cycle. Yeah, just like me, I am constantly on a cylce of one form or the other, he ,he. I Enjoyed making this card. I had to take the photo with a flash because it is night time here now. Must say, day time photo;s tend to turn out a bit better for me.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

My time to Craft # 114: Rhapsodie of Roses
Paper Play # 45
Moving along with the times # 71: Nice and bright, add flowers and ribbons
CRAFT # 76: Colour Palette
CCEE Stampers # 1045: Use store bought flowers

13 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T Challenge
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I just love those colours & that image is fab!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT this week, good luck & hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, WOW this is super. What a great image, thanks so much for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, wow this is a fabulous card, great little image and colours. Thanks for joining us this week over at MAWTT, big hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a a wonderful image - beautiful colours
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Hilde. A warm welcome from us at MTTCC and a big thank-you for entering our challenge this week.Your card is gorgeous and very dramatic.I love the roses you have used and I hope we see you again at MTTCC very soon x
    PS.Is it really cold there ? We are freezing in the UK although there is some sunshine today which is nice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card using Colour Palette Barry, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely fresh and bright card. I love the pinks and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT.
    luv {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Hilde! I love your design and gorgeous embellishing! Fab sparkle too! I would love a bit of that Australian sunshine now - it's getting cold here! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo beautiful! And you rock for combining challenges! That's a challenge in & of itself. *wink* I love your card. It's very girlie and right up my alley! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play! :)

    ReplyDelete