Monday, 29 November 2010

Challenges: I love promarkers, charisma Cardz

Hi everyone, I have had this image for a while now and was itching to use it. She is just sooo pretty, I guess she could be whatever you think she is a fairy or an Angel maybe? Anyway, I hope you like her, I added lots of glitz, shame you can;t really see it too well. The tones are my favourite colour combo, pink and brown, and yes it is real lace, even though you can hardly see it. All coloured in with promarkers of course.
I am entering this card into the following challenges"
I love Promarkers # 42: Anything goes, with a bit of sparkle
Charisma Cardz # 47 : One for the girls

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and the image is lovely. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in our One for the Girls challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful image , a really lovely card -thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week

    ReplyDelete