Monday, 22 November 2010

Challenges: Fabnfunky, sentimental sundays, stamp something

Hi all, well I am on a roll, so as long as I can get away with making ....just one more card, I'll be right there....!!!
Oh yes, quickly entering this one into the following challenges, hopefully I havn't got it all muddles. Yes, it has happend...Blessings
So here it goes:
Fab n Funky # 49: forget me not
( I don't know how long I have had this image, came across it by accident the other day,perfect for this challenge)
Sentimental Sunday # 30: Be thankful
Stamp Something: With thanks

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! THanks so much for joining us at SS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple stylish and elegant thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at F'n'F! xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card :)

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & good luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete