Friday, 12 November 2010

Challenges: eat sleep stamp, Hodge Podge, Audsentiments

Hi all , hope you are all well. Everyone's gone to bed, so I can post a few more cards . Ahh soo peaceful. Wonderful hot summersday in Sydney today. Just got a tad too hot. Aircon on and everything this afternoon. Phew. I have accidently posted the wrong card on the eat sleep stamp challenge, how do I rectify that now? anyone?  MMMM...I knew sooner or later I would mess up.... Oh well, hopefully one of the lovely Dt;s will read my cry for help and apologies.
I am entering this card in to the following challenges:
eat sleep stamp # 108:  Sketch
Hodge Podge ; Fall/Thanksgiving card - add a few leaves
Audsentiments # 15: Happy Thanksgiving

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop!
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, thanks for joining us this week for the Hodge Podge Challenge and Blog Hop. Good luck.

    Hugs, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I love the leaves. I read your profile, I'm glad card making has been a good therapy for you. I can only imagine that is still very emotional for you. I'm glad you joined us this week at HPS and hope to see you back again. Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the leaves you used. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the way you've interpreted our "add a few leaves" challenge! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop. I have candy on my blog, and you already qualify for one entry if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love your leaves. Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ your card! It has everything all wrapped up like a perfect package. I especially like the why you used the leaves. You truly rocked the challenge girl! Thank you so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. The flowers are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our November monthly drawing going on right now.

    ReplyDelete