Friday, 5 November 2010

Challenges: eat sleep stamp #107, Incy Wincy #66, Dutch Dare #90, Paper Play #44

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good week so far. Here in good ol' Sydney it has been raining since Monday..... Sunday was hot and lovely, and now it's winter woollies again. But that is the best excuse to make more cards, gardening can wait! Weeds have a beauty all on their own, the older I get the more appreciative of the beauty of weeds I get...LOL. I'll get to it eventually. Once I have trained our 18 months old puppy not to pull out the plants I have just planted. She is attracted to pretty colours ( who isn't). Bless her!!! She does try to eat them as well. Had $20 worth of seedling spread out all over my driveway at my last attempt at gardening.
Sigh!! First the kids, now their all grown up, now our 'new' kids, our dogs.....Oh well. More training!! and more chickenwire...!!
I hope you like this card, I am a fan of plain and simple. Instead of a bow, I have been doing something a little different. It looked a bit 'empty' without the ribbon. I have entered this card into the following Challenges:

East sleep Stamp  Sketch # 107
Incy Wincy Challenge #66: Anything goes
Dutch Dare #90: Clean and Simple
Paper Play Challenges # 44 : Circles

4 comments:

  1. This looks brilliant, I love the image and layout. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't laugh, but you had me at the pearls! My dear friend has me hooked on these, so I'm always drawn to them. Wonderful job with the card. I could easily see buying this for my mom! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete