Monday, 15 November 2010

Challenge: Stamping Vacation: Thanksgiving

Hi all, hope everyone is well. I keep skipping past the Stamping Vacation Challenge Blog, thinking I will get back to it a little later. Then you start blog hopping and before you know it, it;s time for bed and I missed it again. Well I decided to start entering, doesn't matter if I don't try to have the same card in a hundred other challenges, you can never have too many cards right? Even though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, I love the idea. All of our seasons here are upsidedown as well. So we would have to celebrate in March/April ?. Ah, who knows. Love the whole Thanksgiving sentiment. God is good.
Hope you like my entry. Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. You can celebrate thankfulness anytime! :) You did a great job on this card. Love the basket of fruit! Terrific border on the side!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges. This earns you entry in the Dec 1st drawing for 4 December stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers and a $25.00 gift certificate!

    Also, please join us for Inspiration Tag starting this morning!

    ReplyDelete