Friday, 5 November 2010

Challenge: the creative cottage #26, Christmas stampin all year long #69, top tip tuesday #8, flutterby wednesday

Hi everyone, well I did it again. I just can't help it. I now own, 5 tilda stamps, and still am only using this one. Because she has the ribbon behind her, it gives itself to sooooooo many different uses. Sigh, I know, one day I will have to use a different one. (Maybe). It's a shame you can't see the glitter on the card too well, but it;s my favourite so far. I added little jingle bells on the left on top of a glitter purple star. Too cute. Blessings Hilde
Hope you like my take on this card and am entering into the following challenges:

the creative cottage challenge #26 : Embossing
Christmas stampin all year long: #69: Purple and Silver
Top Tip Tuesday #8 : Christmas Inspired
Flutter by Wednesday # 129: Anything goes as long as it has a butterfly, angel or fairy on it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tilda is adorable as can be! Love the purples.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    TopTipTuesday
    Hope to see you real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would use that Tilda over and over too! What a cutie! I don't have any Tilda stamps (very sad face here) so I enjoy looking at yours! Your card is just darling. Thank you for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Tilda is coloured beautifully, thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage this week.
    Good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete