Friday, 22 October 2010

How to make a ladybug card - My most popular seller


Well I have had so many requests just recently on this card, that I thought I would share it with all my new blog friends. It's so simple it's not funny, but very effective. This card is for young or old, Birthday or just saying hello. You need  1 large and 1 small circle punch  in black. ( I used  a 2 inch and a 1 inch)
You will also need another large circle in red or whatever colour you want your wings ( 2 inch). Try pink!! I just use a pro marker in black to put on the spots, but also have used black glitz as well. You can jazz it up as much as you want or kis ( keep it simple). I sometimes just draw some antenna on, not even sure if they have any, but looks good, or just leave it off. And here are some finished cards I make.




No comments:

Post a Comment