Sunday, 3 October 2010

Easel Card

Hi there! Hope you like cards as much as me. Doing some of the card challenges in blog land recently, I came across this lovely colour combo from the embellish magazine challenge, which is yellow, black, white and gray.  I instantly fell in love with it and decided to make a (you guessed) another Birthday Card. You can never have too many Birthday Cards. I love making Birthday cards more than anything. Here I just used the embellishments, papers, card and 3d flower. I used a Martha Stewart borderpunch, silver organza ribbon, printed my own birthday sentiment, used a sparkly yellow brad for the centre of the flower. On the inside the story continues. Instead of just providing a space for you to write on , I place another card. A card within the card.




Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment