Monday, 4 October 2010

Challenge:The Craft Den Anything goes Challenge: Week 18-Going Round in Circles

Hi there, I couldn't think of anythin 'round' at first, and then I remembered something I saw on Youtube a long time ago. The flower is completely made up of individual circles folded and put together to make this lovely flower. So each petal starts it's life as a circle and 8 of them make this circle shaped flower. I used a large square pinkshell shimmer base card, used real lace as my border on the left, I felt it needed something. I decided to leave a sentiment off . Just plain, elegant and simple. The flower tells the story, hope you like it.
He, he. I can just picture all you lovely creative people out there itching to add 'stuff' to the card. Well you are not alone. I am having a hard time leaving it alone myself, LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful and such a pretty colour!!! I'm like you just keep adding on just don't know when to stop it's so hard to leave them looking so simply and elegant but well worth it when your design looks like this!

    Thanks for joining us over at anything goes this week with your perfect entry.

    Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Lovely colours. :) Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes..xx

    ReplyDelete