Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Challenges:Sketch n Stash #47, IncyWincy #65, Top Tip#7, 2Sisters#10,I Did it Creation #26,

Hi again, I really enjoyed colouring this lovely Digi stamp, which I only just purchased the other day (but now have gone blank who from) Sorry about the photo, if you have a closer look, it;s a square card and the base card is a midnight blue with a bit of sparkle. One day I will be good at taking photo;s.....sigh.!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sketch n Stash # 47
IncyWincy#65: Lace and pearls
Top Tip Tuesday#7: aything goes
2Sisters challenge#10 : anything goes
I did it creation #26: Surprise me
Hope you like it and have fun everyone. Blessings Hilde

5 comments:

  1. GOrgeous image and I love the colours that you have used!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! :) Thank you for sharing with us and joining us at TTT at http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/

    Maggie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining I did it creations - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stash. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent use of this fab image :)

    Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy last week - I am now choosing the top 3 so pop back on Friday to see if you are a lucky prize winner or a top 3 designer :)

    Heather my blog Vanilla Hevn

    ReplyDelete