Monday, 1 November 2010

Challenges: the abc challenge:G for Glitter, Craft your passion #30, Hodge Podge #2, Papertake Weekly, Stampavie #114

Hi again, I just love the colours in this one, and would never have thought to use this colour combo for a Christmas Card. I don't know if you can see it too well, my photographic skills can do with some improvement, but there is a tag saying Merry Christmas. I have purchased a few more tilda stamps just recently, but am in love with this one, so you will see this a lot on my cards for a while I guess, until I have a new favourite. Have a great day, Blessings and good luck with all your entries. Hilde

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The abc challenge ;   G is for Glitter
Craft your passion  #30 :   Anything goes
Hodge Podge #2  : Monochromatic
Papertake Weekly: Sparkly and Bright
Stampavie and more Challenge #114 : Christmas

7 comments:

  1. I love the Tilda's also and yours is adorable. Love the music sheet added.Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge. this week. Hope to have you join us again for more challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bronze tones.Lovely Christmas card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card. I really love those golds used together. Keep up the good work! And please join us again at the Hodge Podge Shop next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, thank you for joining us at Hodge Podge Shop challenge
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty! Love all the sparkles! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop! Shelley :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I love that sheet music in the background! That's a great touch. Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I clicked for close up and its really gorgeous. Beautiful work. Thanks also for your really kind words about my dezinaworld blog and putting the image up for me. You really made my day :)
    I look forward to seeing more of your work soon
    big hugs to you
    from June xxxx

    ReplyDelete