Thursday, 28 October 2010

Challenges: Party Time Tuesday#18,Lexi;sCreations#25,A spoonfull of sugar #27

Hi everyone, thanks for looking and I hope you like my card. I am still getting used to the whole 'colouring' in thing, and am enjoying it. I have purchased a few sets of promarkers and am off and running. I have also (amzingly! how does this happen??) aquired more than one magnolia/tilda stamp.  Ahm. Now I have 4, even though so far I have only been using this one. I must have the 'bug', or whatever it's called. The other amazing thing is Digi Stamps. At first they all just looked liked something that was out of a childs colouring book ( and some do have that look). But after hours and hours of blog surfing I have seen some wonderful creations. So guess what. Now I have a ever growing set of Digi stamps as well. At first I just downloaded all the freebies, and have now been actively buying myself a bunch of Digi stamps as well...!!As if I don't have enough 'real' stamps. Might need to either tidy up my craft room (Nooooooo!!) or get a bigger room....hmmmmm!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday # 18: Carrot Cake Colours
Lexi;s Creations # 25: Birthday
A spoonful of Sugar # 27, Let's get punchy

Hope you all have a wonderful day, Blessings Hilde

7 comments:

  1. So cute! Wonderful take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image! Great take on our challenge! Thanks for playing with us at PTT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Tilda card, love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our birthday challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie. Thanks for playing at Lexi's Creations this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card - love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining Lexi's Creations this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! Love the fall colors!! Thank you for playing at PTT this week and hope you join us next week!

    ReplyDelete