Saturday, 23 October 2010

Challenges: Lexi's Creation, Die Cut Dreams, the playdate cafe

Hi everyone,

I hope you all won't mind, but I am going to try, try be the active word, to enter one card into more than one challenge!! I have never done this before so this is my first. So hopefully I won't stuff it up and insult anyone, or step on anyone's toes, or break any rules.
So I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Lexi's Creations: Challenge 25    -yellow, pink, orange
Die Cut Dreams: Challenge 70    -orange, hot pink
The Playdate Cafe': Challenge 52-Happy Birthday

I hope that it all works out and wish everyone the best of luck with their entries. If I have done something wrong, please let me know so I wont repeat the mistake. I am going to give it another go shortly with another collection of challenges. I saw one lady entering one card into 8 challenges. Man, that just blows me away. If you have any hints in that area, let me know please. I must say, my one card per challenge is just so much less stressful, lol !!

11 comments:

  1. Love all the bright colors you used. Beautiful flowers and details. Glad you joined us at the pdcc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, love all the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at DCD this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely BD card, wonderful flower and button embellishments. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for sharing at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card with all the embellies and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful mix of flowers, buttons and bling! Great use of our colors this week! Thanks for playing along with our special 1 year anniversary celebration at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely vibrant card! Love the ribbon you've used, it's perfect for our challenge colours! So glad you could join in with our anniversary celebrations this week at the PDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colours and a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your bright card is fabulous, love the bird and all the texture, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GET OUT--that bird is fab! Those flowers are so beautiful! And that ribbon--LUSH!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE It:) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at PDCC and joining in the fun of our one year anniversary celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card - love the bright colours and all the buttons too!! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time for our birthday challenge and good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete